When Kalem & I take our runs down to the beach, he pulls himself to the edge of his seat so he doesn't miss anything. Toobad they don't have adult strollers. And I wish I could see the world as he sees it here.
Once we are down there, he can't wait to bolt free to take his own jog through the gi-normous sand-box and race toward the water.
He loves the sand and insists on tasting it every once in awhile - at least it's organic.
Trae Trae
14 years ago
2 comments:
His jammies are so cute and YES, I am very enticed to come visit you. If I can find an adult stroller, will you take me on jogs to the beach, too? Can I wear a hat like kalem's while you are pushing me. Okay--good. I can't wait.
I love it....he is crawling on the beach with his jammies on...adorable!
Post a Comment