Merry Christmas! Eric busy playing "Hand Slaps" with a Christmas Tree, Chelise feeding the "Bowl full of Jelly", and Santa posing with his Favorite Elves.
I'm assuming your O.K if your an elf sitting with Santa. Did you ever find out what happened? I also have to add that Eric is the first person I've ever seen playing "slaps" with a tree. Merry Christmas!
4 comments:
Chelise,
It is so fun to see you with a cute tummy. Fun! Fun! Michelle
I'm assuming your O.K if your an elf sitting with Santa. Did you ever find out what happened? I also have to add that Eric is the first person I've ever seen playing "slaps" with a tree. Merry Christmas!
You look so cute with your pregobelly! I hope you had a great Christmas!
Hey kids, long time no see! You look super cute, Chelise! Congrats on the pregnancy. Here's us: www.maxsquared.org.
Post a Comment