Monday, March 12, 2012

What we've been UP to...

Water-wing (just 1) and art...
Child-labor. I guess I've stopped cleaning, and they're picking up the slack.
Reading a little.
(Potting training #2 has not been easy. Still doesn't get it. But LOVES the BYU magazine, seriously,
he'll sneak the magazine and I will find it in different places in the house.)
Costco boxes always last a good 24 hours of entertainment for this DUO.
Beautifying the yard OR teaching math? I dunno which.
Mud and underware. Always.
And COUNTING the days DOWN!!! I usually just SIT, put my legs up, and REST and SIT some more - while I watch my 2 little Warriors make creative messes. Not feel'n real pretty, yet reminding myself, "This is the life I always wanted..."

5 comments:

Heather said...

I loved the part of your post..."reminding myself that 'this is the life I always wanted...'" Love it. I can relate on so many levels. It's good to keep perspective. I love reading your blog and keeping up on your exciting life. Wish we could be neighbors. Think of the fun we'd have!

Kirk and Jamie said...

You are amazing - I can't even imagine pregnancy with two in tow. I wish we lived closer so we could compare notes - it is so strange to be the only one pregnant here! I had a friend suggest digging a hole in the sand for my belly and just laying down - thought of you and how you could, lucky! Take care.

Shannon said...

You look beautiful! I hope I can look as good as you pregnant. :)

Brad and Danielle said...

So much fun! Can't wait 'til we can wear swim suits up here again! I'm just waiting for summer.

And I agree with Shannon - you look great! I'm only 5 weeks behind you and I don't look that good!

Miss you guys! Sorry I wasn't able to come visit this time we were down in CA. It was a little bit of a crazy trip.

Glad you are doing well!

Ashton & Co. said...

Chelise! I didn't even know you were pregnant. Congrats! I am not so great at blogging lately...so it's been a while. You have such a darling family. Good luck with everting and b sure to post when you have the baby!! I hope all is well in your world. take care!