Friday, July 30, 2010

Yosemite Season Pass Boo-Ya

This is us enjoying the monsterously huge rocks in our backyard (ok, not that close) but in the neighborhood. (sort of). (ok, so 3 hours south if you must know!)On Memorial Day, we camped at the most awesome spot where 2 rivers merged under those sheer cliffs of humungous boulders with these people:
Hair-doos after a hike up to the falls...This guy built us a fire after setting up camp. Rug-ged.And this guy just supervised in his directors chair. Kalem couldn't believe that camping was all about sitting around a fire eating sugar, sugar, sugar.
Big fans of the wading pool after a hike:
We will be back!

6 comments:

Kevin said...

I'm soo happy that you finally posted something new. Very good. I'd say more but I was on the trip with you so I know all about it already.

Karene said...

Oh my goodness, how absolutely gorgeous!!! Camping. That's something we haven't done in a long time, and I miss it!

Kasey said...

I'm trying to get Ken to Yosemite - he's never been. Awesome pics!

David and Deena said...

Oh, that is beautiful! We need to visit there. And see the kids again. You are impressive to do that with kids.

The Probert Family said...

So fun! I want to go there with you. Kalem is killing me with his campfire building skills. He is such an outdoorsman. I love that buddy of mine.

I miss you, Judy. I hope you are having a happy summer!!

Karlena said...

It sounded like a great time and looks like a great time. You do know how to have fun. Our kids love being with you. Look forward to seeing you soon.