Oh, these are my kind of people. It was totally worth the 12 hour drive! These guys are Seattle's Best fo sure.
We went to the pool (indoor. C'mon, it's Seattle & still Winter).
This girl was the funniest fish I've ever seen - she was insanely happy in the water.
Being with the Redds was dreamy. Kalem was in heaven. I hardly saw him the whole time - he was too busy with his big buddies to notice I even exsisted.
The giant shower. Sqeeky cleaners.
We went to the park everyday. Kalem got 1 on 1 with Auntie Choo.
London is no respector of persons - she treated Paxton the very same as any adult. No baby talk as she played Peek-A-Boo.
FHE Fanatics.
We met McKay for lunch at his school for St. Patrick's Day. Green makes kids hyper!
We played in the streets!
Kalem in London's vest.
Every morning we walked McKay to the school bus, but came home crying cause Kalem wanted to go to school on the bus with his cousin.
But when he got to hang and picnic with this beauty - Life was all good.
When Chalonn & I were young my mom said that she hardly ever saw us, because we were out playing so much - we just came in for lunch and dinner. This is how it seemed for Kalem while in Seattle. He - no, no, no, I mean, WE had so much fun.
Also thanks to my sister. I kept thinking I was going to 'help' her, she being prego'n'stuff, but she totally spoiled me! Thanks to my husband too for letting us stay longer - while he had to return home early and work. What a gift this trip was! After the week was over, Chalonn drove back to Roseville with me. We are a very compatible road trip team. Let's do it again soon, Choo!
5 comments:
Sounds like a WONDERFUL time. I love it when my kids get together...almost like I'm enjoying time together too. Great pictures. What cute grandchildren we have!
I (we) loved every minute of our week together...you have the cutest family and most adorable children. I am so glad we got make those memories in Seattle...love you and miss you!
Man, this looks and sounds like such a good time. My favorite picture is the one of Kalem and Mckay before school...you can tell Kalem thinks McKay is the coolest boy in the WHOLE WHIRLD.
I'm glad you guys got to hang out. And I'll be even glader when I can tag along next time. (p.s. "glader"??)
Always like to visit your blog coz there is a lot of happiness from your family. LOL So many kids playing around from those pics. CRAZY TIME LOL.
So fun to get a report on your week in Seattle. They all look so happy. Nothing like cousins and sisters.
Post a Comment