Friday, December 4, 2009

Our Gonzo-giving weekend...

We were so blessed to spend Thanksgiving with the Gonzo's in Fresno. Uncle John was very well behaved and gave us plenty to laugh about. Karlena was wonderful and spoiled us. Kevin was there too - I didn't get many shots of him....but he was as funny as ever. Ah, FAMILY!
It was so much fun to get the boys together with their buddy Braden. We had so much fun with Devin & Ashley.We love them! These guys had a pajama party.Braden thought Pax was better than Turkey.I love these peops!Dinner was scrumptous!! Thank you Karlena! We got to load up a bunch of citrus boxes from their trees - Yum! We are still enjoying these.We loved our visit!

8 comments:

Karlena said...

And we loved your visit! Thanks for honoring us with your presence. We love you and your cute children.
I haven't had time to look at my pictures. These brought back a flood of good feelings. We love you.

Karlena said...

And I love your new family picture. You all look great!

Brook said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brook said...

Holy Cow! It looks like Kalem needs a parachute!

Jessica said...

OH we LOVE you people! That first picture made me heart stop, I thought it was your mom for a second. Your post made us want to visit Karlena too! And you!!!

Ty and Shay said...

Okay what did the delete post have to say..........don't you hate how it stays on saying the Author deleted it. I am glad you had a great Thanksgiving! Your boys are so cute!

David and Deena said...

Why does this almost make me cry? I think I'm homesick for you all! Such fun being together with family. Thanks for sharing.

Melanie said...

I had to find your blog as soon as the babies were both asleep tonight. It was so good to see you again and will be so nice to keep up with your happy little family. Your boys are both adorable! i just want to squeeze your tiny one!