Three years ago today, I married the guy who proposed to me in the picture above. Since that day, life has been much more FUN, hard, fullfilling, exciting, easy, beautiful, testing, and so BLESSED! I am in love with you, my adorable husband, and I find myself rememebering the words after our first arguement, and you said, "Well, I guess the 'honeymoon period' is over"...and I spit out, "the 'honeymoon period' is a choice!"
Still here Mister!

8 comments:
Congratulations on your anniversary! That is a great picture that truly displays your feelings!
Aw...this post is so sweet...way to go on 3 years!!! You've been busy!
Aw...this post is so sweet...way to go on 3 years!!! You've been busy!
I wonder when Shawn and I will have our first arguement...
Happy anniversary...the 3rd of an eternity! So happy you found each other!
YAY for 3 years! I think Thurm & I are still feeling honeymoon-ish. I hope that doesn't go away anytime soon.
Happy Anniversary my friend!
Happy Anniversary! Amazing what three years does in a life. A great husband and two handsome boys. congrats!
I LOVE that picture of you guys. 3 years going on eternity. What could make you smile more than that. Congrats.
Post a Comment