So we decided to check out the fireworks at the Allowitz's this year.These 2 critics were VERY impressed.
So this is what we did all day before the fireworks:
And this is what we did when we weren't in the pool: We got to meet one of the newest gems to the grand-family, Layla. She is so easy to love! We got to know her quirks like the fact that she has the cutest rolls on her thighs and she likes Michael Jackson.
For 5 days we lived in these trunks (minus the Sabbath, of coarse).
Piano duets with Jack...
The boys playing with girl toys...
Swimming under the Texas stars...Marco Polo.
Someone got their go-cart license.
Here's some things I left out: I cut my finger while cutting a watermelon and cried, the sisters and I worked on the cyst on my face (too gross to go into detail), we made lots of jars of jam, we went window shopping for houses (dreaming). Kalem said these words over and over: airplane "ai-pay", apple "appah", water "wa-wa", cheese, creshel, bebe.
Thanks again family for the fantastic summer trip!
4 comments:
You know me...I want to "click" on every picture to see every detail and feel like I was there too...I only got one pic to blow up!!! darn...it looks dreamy and I love that you got pics of so much!!
I want to come and play! What a wonderful time. I loved the times we got you cousins all together. Such magical memories. It is fun to see the next generation do the same.
ohhhhh...we just soaked up that family time. So much fun...but I wouldn't have been able to be in the water anyway. Oh...what fun family times...those are seriously some CUTE kids and parents!
consider yourself pecked for not calling me while you were so close to me here in TX. sniff. sob.
Post a Comment