Chelise, Kalem is adorable! Congrats! It is so nice to get out on walks after being stuck in the hospital and inside the house for a few days...I am jealous of the walks you get to take! The beach is gorgeous. You guys make a pretty cute family! Love you. Sarah Keller
CHelise- He is SO sweet! Has your mom seen him yet? He has such a cute little face. Handsome blessing outfit, too. Tell Chalon "hi"- I hope you are feeling well and coping well with the little guy. LEt me know how you are doing -k-
He looks stunningly handsome and beautiful in that blessing photo. He has gotten so big only in a couple of weeks! What a babe! Get it? Babe?! HA (you know, like baby?) Ben tells me I shouldn't blog past 9pm.
5 comments:
chelise- your little kalem is so darling! i love his blessing picture! so cute!
He is so cute!!
Chelise, Kalem is adorable! Congrats! It is so nice to get out on walks after being stuck in the hospital and inside the house for a few days...I am jealous of the walks you get to take! The beach is gorgeous. You guys make a pretty cute family! Love you.
Sarah Keller
CHelise-
He is SO sweet! Has your mom seen him yet? He has such a cute little face. Handsome blessing outfit, too. Tell Chalon "hi"- I hope you are feeling well and coping well with the little guy. LEt me know how you are doing -k-
He looks stunningly handsome and beautiful in that blessing photo. He has gotten so big only in a couple of weeks! What a babe! Get it? Babe?! HA (you know, like baby?) Ben tells me I shouldn't blog past 9pm.
Post a Comment